Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[S.LOVES] Pose Update

Yay!
A New Pose!

Have been very busy with rl work these past few days but I am back with something new!

Lazy Siren Blue

Clarissa and Gabi came up with this name for me; I put them together and it actually sounds very silly!

dogtown

Here is me and Clarissa trying on the pose in the middle of Dogtown, we're floating in the sky, so elegant...

Look what happens when you go afk!

This is me getting trapped whilst taking photos!
Grrrrrr, I hate pranks...

I present to you the "Lazy Siren" 2009! The pose is avaliable as a pay-as-you-wish until I wake up tommorrow (it is now 3.18am) and then it will be bumped back up to full price!

You can find this pose at Blue Blood on Kali Isle where my little cart is ;p

Bath silk is from Haven Designs, either on the lucky board or from the mobvend, price go to as little as $10L if there was a big enough crowd.

Hair!!!!
It's from Laqroki, "Volcano", $200L...Chha-ching!

Thank you Clarissa and Gabi for your help!


Photos taken @ Mermaid Temple.
Beautiful beautiful underwater sim, great for couples to hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment