Saturday, March 7, 2009

With 2 Of My Favorite Guys On The Grid

In ONE day, I get to spend time with my beloved friends!
These 2 guys are amongst my favorite (to the other guys - I guess we need to work on our friendship!!!), and I got to see them both at the same time!

Ben & Suri

Ben Vanguard, of SL MEN, writes the first blog I ever read; he is my hero, always will be, for he commits to work 110% (jeez, he doesn't even have time to attend parties) and is a perfect example to how I should be too!

He Tp'd me today cuz he saw some chicccc shoes and thought of me...read on!! *swoons*

Watching the world go by

OMFG LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!!!
Brilliant, think Converse with Heels...they are pretty damn cool shoes! Ben chose yellow for me, I guess he knew I like to splash a mixture of colors on me to look like a clown doll!

Styling Tips:
1. Top: Kenzie & Co. - Half Tank Sports Wear, $75L
2. Tight Jeans from Little Fish, $120L
3. Pretty Damn Cool Shoes: *Ordinary* -Caraca- Yellow, $200L

After meeting with Ben, Takeshi Tp'd me to Discord where they have a really cool camping system - you're put inside a cage with other people...god knows if you can get out safely!

This is us before camping:

Forever in prison

There are 2 large cages: one for men and one for women, you will need to have group tag activated to use the camping system; gifts are:

Suri Takeshi in Discord

Lovely!
TP to Discord now!

Here are some pics Take & I have taken long ago, I dug it out of the inventory from
Bare Rose! It must have been one of the first places I went shopping, my first sl boyfriend took me there to get some ninja stuff, it was really cool and I discovered that they do a lot of clothing (duh) but some in men and women variations, like the following "Eclipse" outfit:

Angels

The men's variation is called "Eclipse Knight", both cost $135L each! Here is what the girl variation looks like:

Angels

Thank you Ben and Take for a mini gathering! Love you both!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment