Friday, March 13, 2009

[Day Out With A Friend] - Visiting Alf

Hey!
This is the first instalment of me going round to have fun with some friends. This is really a random visit but we end up having lots of fun!

The way you look at me

Everybody, this is Alf, he boogied with me in the Seven Underground on Sunday.
Alf describes himself as "expensive like hell, but I love him" type of avi. As you see, he dresses proper and he has a big house with 2 amazingly well groomed dogs:

Lion and Balto
Lion & Balto

Alf shows me around his home:

the gym

Styling Tips:

On Alf: [MRM Factory] Leather Jacket *Black*, $380L

On Suri:
1. Jacket: Ce Cubic Effect - Short Leather Jackets For Women *Brown*, $380L
2. Top: Maitreya Sculpted Top & Belt *Firefly#2* (part of the dress), $375L
3. Little Fish Tight Jeans in Blue, $120L.
4. Neck Strap Camera **La Petite Fleur**, $100L, I have the pink one, the black one is avaliable too, better for boys!!!

Suri at Alf's house
I relax on Alf's sofa

ninja
I saw a ninja @ **La Petite Fleur**!!!

What i do in between blogging
This is what I do in between blogging - cuz it's so stressful hahaha

Styling Tip:
Hair: Gigi Couture - Cameilla hair in brown, $175L

Gorgeous! Other styles avaliable you must go check it out!

Alf watch me smoke
Alf lecturing me how bad it is to smoke, while I am smoking. See how stressful it is?!

Styling Tips:
1. Dress was a previous hunt gift, no longer avaliable
2. Shoes: Truth - Nomad boots, $ (I forgot).

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow, he is beautiful. i cant write the rest now ;x lmao.

    ReplyDelete