Monday, March 9, 2009

Suri.Distinctively.

More partying @ Seven Ultra Lounge!
Sunday was a free-pass day I have invited some of my friends to join me!

Amongst my favorites were pics with:

1. Alf (*fans herself*)
Rockin the Seven Lounge!

2. My nephew Chew
Rockin the Seven Lounge!

Later on I had a look at some of the lovely pics submitted to flikr groups I have joined and inspired me to make this:

Suri. Distinctively
(There's always 2 sides to a coin, right?)

Fun filled picture, showing 2 sides of me~~dorky and sexy! Which side do you prefer??

Styling tips:

Dorky Suri:
1. Dress: Anuenue - KeyDress (lucky board prize, changes every 10 mins)
2. Hair by DejaVu, $150L (OMG OMG FINALLY!!!)
3. Geeky glasses: previous gift from RC Cluster (the most fun store ever!)
3. Ballerina Flats with socks by So Many Styles, $150L

Sexy Suri:
1. Top: Thalia's MM prize - Sexy Over The Shoulder Top (need 100 clicks!)
2. Skirt: Sweetest Goodbye - Tik Tak in Khaki, $240L
3. Shoes: Redgrave - Athelete Heels, $290L
4. Necklace: Fuel - Heart Felt Key, $75L

WHOA!!!! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO!!! He's...Superman!

I bumped into him whilst going to Fuel for my landmark..he was looking at the necklaces...fancy that!

Superman

♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿

Further Read: Pimp My Body

♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿

No comments:

Post a Comment