Monday, March 16, 2009

[S.LOVES] Pose Update - NEW Location!!!

I am the latest one joining thw shops at Crush Row! I remember when Creamy first introduced us to there I really really liked that place; I am so happy to be a part of it. I have posted a couple of teasers prior to this one, and with a new addition as well:

Pose name S copy

[S.LOVES] Pose Name: "S"

Smokin' sexy pose, simply called "S"; the sculptie "S" is optional of course and you can use the pose without it.

Styling Tips:
1. Fishnet Stocking from SHi Sexy Fashion Shop, $0L
2. Shoes: AW Designs - CourtX in Lipstick Red, $415L

[S.LOVES] AT CRUSH ROW
The Outside...We're right next to League (yay!)

[S.LOVES] AT CRUSH ROW
The Inside (so far)...

I am preparing a couple of new poses including some gifts~~~so watch this space for them!!

Visit Crush Row with a click of a button!

No comments:

Post a Comment