Friday, March 6, 2009

[S.LOVES] Pose Update - UNRELEASED

As I prepare to open up a store I am busy making some more poses! I spent much time working out the type of 'theme' I want to project into my posters; here are the latest 2 I have completed~!

[S.LOVES] Sundance UNRELEASED

Pose: Sundance

Styling Tips:
1. Outfit: Kuri Style - 149feather(brown)paper, $2L. This particular color is just $2L. Absolute bargain, I'd say...see? There ARE perks to be a freebie blogger too! <3
2. Hair: "Vanessa" from Lelutka. I do not remember how much it was! Lelutka is closed for renovations right now, so there's no way to find out XD

Picture taken @ a very nice sunflower field; very summery, perfect with the feathery skirt!

[S.LOVES] Total Eclipse Of The Mind UNRELEASED

How much do I love this poster?
This is actually a second version; the first one I have used a very abstract background, with teal glowy effects and was overall very bright. Somehow it didn't 'feel' right and I just played around and came up with this! It's totally cool with the pose though...

Pose: Total Eclipse Of The Mind

Styling Tips:
1. Dress: Fabulous Fashion Gift from NX, $0L
2. Stockings from Freesoul; pack of black and white, $250L
3. Gloves from Vette's Boutique, $125L for a double pack

OMG I am going to faint!!!
I just saw these pack of gloves on the lucky chair!! Damn!

If you like these you can come stalk the lucky chair at the mainstore, and get these set of gloves in black & white for free!

4. Stiletto Moody Glam Booties *screamssssssssssss*, $1299L

OKOK, let me justify the cost of the booties!!

Moody Glam Bootie..Hot

And my gummy bears, they are MINE!!! :P

♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮
FURTHER READ: [UNTITLED]
♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮

No comments:

Post a Comment