Friday, March 20, 2009

RFL Save Lives

My internet is particularly laggy approaching weekends...however I have managed to get some things I like at RFL...here is 2 dresses today!

First, a little bit about Relay For Life:

Much more than a walk around a track, Relay is a time to celebrate those who have battled cancer, remember those lost and get inspired to fight back. Those who have shared the same experience find common ground, hope and healing at Relay. By participating, you have the power to continue the American Cancer Society's progress toward a future where cancer doesn't take the lives of our friends and family.

SL is contributing to RFL too, in the form of a clothing fair. This year's event is bigger than ever, covering 9 sims!!!

The event will run through to July so plenty of time to get some good stuff, here's what I got on the first round of visit ;p :

Mashooka Design - Spring Love
Dress by Mashooka Designs: "Spring Love" for RFL

I have known Aradhana, the creator of Mashooka Designs for quite some time now; and I have to say she is very passionsate about her creations, she work tirelessly for new designs and always amaze me with the detail of the clothing and accessories, the last time I blogged about Aradhana's clothes were in about the Indian Princess Gharara. I had much fun promoting her work and always happy to see her so enthusiastic and proud of her own creations.

To me, Mashooka Designs possess the most authentic Asian wear you find across the grid, if authenicity is what you're looking for, look no further than Mashooka Designs.

Lemania Indigo Hydranga dress
1 of the 12 dresses designed by Lemania Indigo for RFL, "Hydranga Dress"

Lemania just keep dishing these gowns out like nobody's business!!
A total of 12 gowns up for RFL, you must go and see if anything tickle your fancy. This particular gown is my favorite, I love the intense blue color of it and how elegant it looks!

Please visit the sims and make donations to the vendors! There is a minimum amount to pay in order to get the goods ;p

To read more about the event and updates, go to:
http://slrflclothingfair.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment