Thursday, February 26, 2009

[S.LOVES] Pose Update

[S.LOVES] La Jump! Poster

My NEWEST pose!

Called 'La Jump', I feel cheeky today, put on my blonde hair, bug eyed style shades and off to the sun! Where does a girl go without her heels?! Thank god for Redgrave...that's all I say...

You can grab my pose at the Blue Blood Island in Kali Isle; I am looking for some store space to rent; any good suggestions please IM me in-world!

Styling Tips:
1. Clothing from Random Fashions (sale on until 28th Feb), the top and bottom cost me $70L in total!! Bargain!
2. Shoes: Athlete Heels from Redgrave, $290L
3. "Mist" Hair from Laqroki, $300L

H&V glasses!

4. Heartattack & Vine's "Plastic Fantastic" Shades, $60L

✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿
POSE: [S.LOVES] "La Jump!"
✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿

No comments:

Post a Comment