Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking Back II

At one point I had about 4 flickr accounts, I am fixed to one now, because I discovered pro and not saving everything in ridiculously high resolution!

I have found some very interesting pics that brings my memories back to many good times...and also reminded me how I cannot stop looking at angles and take pics all the time!

old memories (5) Assassin On A Mission

I like this one very much. Myself on a dark street at night in a myserious dark coat and shades..as if I am about to do something...deadly.

old memories (6) Blogger Spotlight for Vain Inc. Magazine

Blogger Spotlight for Vain Inc...
A big day for me, as I am featured in an SL magazine for the first time!
I have designed the page myself and it took a lot of time! Then my HDD died on me and I lost the .psd file, I won't make it again, this is a nice memory!

old memories (3)

This is myself sitting on the seaside, I had a sweet innocent look for a while, before I gre out of my shell and became the vixen they call me ;p (yeah, right!)

-------------------------------------------------
Meeting the bloggers!
-------------------------------------------------

Its so nice to have others who share a common interest with you and is so passionate to deliver, these are my dear friends all have blogs to contribute to, so take some time out to recognise them please!

old memories (2) Kissing Gabi

Me and Gabi, we have known each other for a while, before I buggered off to Free*Style, now Gabi has her own blog, called SL Good Deals!

old memories

Me and Dahlindah!
My homegirl from Free*Style, she looks so damn good in every single skin she gets! She must have 'one-of-those' shapes...;p This pic was taken the first time ever I met her, at Shoe Fly.

old memories (9)

Me and Vent, at Ding's house as he tries to throw me into the water!

old memories (10)

Here is Vent and I again, right before I killed him off:

old memories (8) I killed Venturino

OOPS!

Happy V day

Venturino has since resurrected and opened up VPoses and Ding has a store called 50Flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment