Sunday, February 22, 2009

[S.LOVES] Pose Update

I have made a couple of static poses for now. They are all avaliable The old ones are moved to Kali Isle where the Blue Blood Mainstore is!

BBF poster for momo

This was made for the re-opening of Sadistic Hacker, but also avaliable with my other poses.

Models: Suri & Takeshi

Somebody loves you!

Valentine special!
Sit pose with sculptie...just another way to say "I Love You" on Valentine's Day. If you need an emoter to smile like me, IM me in world, I'll throw you a copy!

under my heel

Feeling creative here, this pose was made with the chair. The package comes with the pose seperate from the chair too.

Picture taken at the Free*Style Love Shack; after lots of people couldn't find Creamy's "Beckham" shapes and poses...it's just behind me!!

Link: The Theme Is Black

Love Constellation Pose

My latest creation, "Love Constellation"; made when wearing this dress from Beauty Avatar, including this lovely sculpted skirt and wicked gloves!

UPDATE:
ALL Poses are moved to the new location!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kali%20Isle/49/86/22

No comments:

Post a Comment