Monday, October 25, 2010

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

So I was reading blogs this morning and I came across this new item for Project Themeory, a new pose set and this amazingly sculpt cape from BOOM. Now I just so happen to have a superman costume in my inventory for reasons I can’t say in here and just so happen that Suri did a blog entry a few days before on Wonder Woman so I thought, why not, in response to that is the shot you see above. :p

Style Card:Body:
Skin: -Belleza- Ewan v2 SK 0-E(hair)
Hair: Uncleweb.Studio Hibiki-Hair type-A size-L black
Eyes: poetic color eyes by LL - night rain - medium
Clothes:
Outfit: Okey design SUPERMAN RETURNS suit R.O (Boots included)
Accessories:
Cape: *BOOM* Super Cape -Side Type (Red/Gold) (Comes with Resize Script)

Pose: *BOOM* /me is freakin Super 2

Joey Hui
http://www.blogger.com/www.posl.us

No comments:

Post a Comment