Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re-make

Hi guys, I just did some modifications on my Calia Italia Contemporary Sofa. There is a new texture to it now and is avaliable in a crimson red leather! Poses inside still the same! But if you would like an upgrade, please send me a notecard in-world along with the date and transaction number, and I will gladly send this new copy for you :)

This item is currently out at Le Cirque as part of the Help Haiti program. I have already participated a similar event before and I hope you will donate to help the victims further! Loads of designers have donated their creation, it's worth checking out!

The 'Calia Italia'

The 'Calia Italia'

This updated Calia Italia sofa is also avaliable at my [doll.] mainstore.
Don't forget to send me a notecard if you wish to upgrade!

Suri, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment