Saturday, February 20, 2010

NEW Release!

I am really pleased that I am able to finish my new creation in time for the weekend, as I will be busy working in rl and won't have time to get creative until early next week!

This time I give you another pose collection, this time with props! YES, I have worked on some poses along with a recliner chair. This one has a funky zebra leather texture to it and are great for modelling shoes with! Check out my pics below:

[doll.] The Capri Reclining Chair

[doll.] The Capri Reclining Chair

[doll.] The 'Capri' Reclining Chair
Come to the mainstore to try them out!

And, this week's 60L Sundays (now Saturdays too!!) Promotional sale item will be my lovely 'Calia Italia' Contemporary Sofa; it has been a sucess thus far. Anyone who hasn't tried my poses can take this home with them for $60L (this weekend only!!)

Built-in with 12 poses, they are great to pose for photos, or just for fun!
Avaliable near the store entrance :)

Calia Italia vendor

[doll.] Calia Italia Contemporary Sofa $60L (this weekend only!!)

60L Sundays

Hope you have a great weekend!

Suri, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment