Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Compilation Of Dresses

Mini dress or gowns? I am not fussy, they look good to me all the same! Love, love these dresses!!

First I have these nautical stripey dresses from PARALLEL LOVE; they are both from the lucky board! 3 ways to wear, in 2 colors. Board changes often so go try your luck!

parallel love

Hair (from left):
1. [C&H] ODANGO HAIR in ash brown
2. *Sadistic Hacker* La Pucelle Hair in Raven
3. booN UZU22 hair in brown

Necklace from *katat0nik* - Clown Katty Necklace (thanks Abra for the present!!! <3)
Shoes from Redgrave - St. Tropez Heels -Ocean-

Now showing you a tight fitting purple corset with skirt by GLANCE Clothing. I got this whilst shopping for the new skin I am sporting of late; lovely detail on the corset, hold your breath while trying to put this on!

SLR Mclaren

1. GLANCE Clothing - Purple Corset Dress
2. Hair: Floe II from Foam
3. Kookie Heeless Shoes in Red

**I am working on some poses to go with this SLR Mclaren supercar! Watch this space for more updates...**

As we progess through the rest of the post, I got TP'd to Paper Couture, I am totally loving the wigs avaliable in store, and this Belladonna Mini Dress took my breath away...

Belladonna Mini
Belladonna Mini

Plenty of details, I am especially appealed by the gold color all on the dress, if you look closely, the dress is a little bit transparent, team it up with the shoulder puffs, it looks heavenly! Of course, I am wearing Paper Couture hair to go with it!

1. Paper Couture Belladonna Mini
2. Paper Couture Forget Me Not hair in brown (headband optional)
3. Shoes: Redgrave Glamour Heels

Last dress on this post is the NEW releases from Meghindo's Touch; the name is "Red Fever", drenched in fine glittery detail and so sexy too! This is Meghindo's trademark, sexy, lavish, and NEVER afraid to show too much skin. This dress is elegant yet sexy, it really shows off my bodyline well!

Red Fever

Red Fever

1. Meghindo's Touch Red Fever Gown
2. Jewelry - :: Genesis ::Red Queen Set
3. Paper Couture Frida hair in brown (rose included)

No comments:

Post a Comment