Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dressed by: REEK

REEK is totally rocking my closet right now, I can't get enough of this casual chic style, comfy tees, bright, fresh-to-the-eye details and yummy yummy colors. YIKES, I think I am in love... Is it so bad that every time I wear the pink colored tees by REEK that I think about cotton candy?! Or strawberry marshmallow in a tub....yum yum...give me some to put on my toasts!!

CREDITS AT THE BOTTOM:

Caeo is lending me his body today with some of the tees he got from Reek too...Look how hot he is!
Dressed By: REEK

Dressed By: REEK

Dressed By: REEK

These "Camp Annawanna" Tees (do you remember the show?!?!?!) come in assorted colors, different color packs for both boys & girls. No fighting people, you can all choose your own color!!

3491995689_d04ab94937_o
3493447388_3e7c458efc_o
3493447346_ddec878249_o

REEK - Camp Anawanna Tees - ALL colors, $125L

Other credits:
1. REEK - Reek - Rawr & Bangin Tees, Guys & Girls, $5L each set
2. On Caeo: Zaara Classic Jeans in Blue
3. On Suri: Floe II by Foam
4. On Suri: Vintage Shades 02 from [glow] Studio
5. On Suri: Bikini bottom, part of Vogel's Diamond Peach Bikini

ALL POSES by [S.LOVES] & the "Homme" series by Pose-ology

Prefab House by O Magine Homeworks, for "The Best Place Is Home" style houses...

1 comment: