Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Of Love 2010 ENDS TOMMORROW


The Summer of Love 2010 will close its door tommorrow 8th August!
There are tons of designers taking part this time round, with exclusive, brand new items that are only available at this location during the fair!
Make sure you get everything you want before it closes the doors.

I am so happy to be asked to take part again, here's the items available from me, ALL discounted during the fair:

[doll.]™ Chloe Pose Collection
(Click here to view large)

[doll.] WELCOME HOME, DARLING Couple Pose
(Click here to view large)

[doll.]™ Love Notes II
(Click here to view large)

All items will be sold at a discounted price, after the fair you can buy it at my store but will be at normal price!
TP To The Summer of Love 2010 Fair

Suri, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suri... I found your blog when I saw this post: http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-found-hunt-gift.html

    What I simply must know is... what is the SKIN you are using in that post? It is absolutely stunning. You can comment on my blog (anyanavarita.wordpress.com) or email me anya dot navarita at gmail dot com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete