Thursday, May 13, 2010

[doll.]™ Tattooes!!


I got bored, made a few tatts, you can find them all at the TP to [doll.]™ Mainstore to see them all!

1.[doll.]™ Tattoo! I Want My Vampire!
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! I want my vampire

2.[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Beneath This Skin
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Beneath the skin

3.[doll.]™ Tattoo! Every day is mine
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Every day is mine

4.[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Lic.o.rice
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Lic.o.rice

5.[doll.]™ P.S. I Love You
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! P.S. I Love You

6.[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Tell Me, and I am Yours
[doll.]™ Tattoo!! Tell Me, and I am Yours

And....lastly, a subscribe-o-matic group gift! You will receive this is you are part of my group already, if not, you can buy this for $1L.

Dreams come true GROUP GIFT

TP to [doll.]™ Poses Mainstore!

Suri, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment