Monday, January 11, 2010

The [doll.]

After much consideration, I have decided to change the name of my store. New year, new change, right?

I am going to show you the latest 2 releases, some dollarbies, some freebies and pics I have taken for my blog posts, enjoy!

First new release is a set called "Gabriella":
[S.LOVES] GABRIELLA Poses Fatpack POSTER
(Click here to enlarge!)

Style Du Jour - Furniture edition

Limited dollarbie from this set:
[doll.] Gabriella 09
(Click here to enlarge!)

Next set from my new release is called "Tiffany". It is dedicated to someone really special. Tiffany, gitl, you're amazing, thanks for being my friend <3!

[S.LOVES] Tiffany Poses FATPACK
(Click here to enlarge!)

Limited dollarbie from this set:
Tiffany 08 poster1

Tiffany 05

Doll.Tiffany 10

Here are 3 poses I put in the store for you to pick up, it's a miniset called "Joanna":

Joanna Gift (2)

Joanna Gift (3)

Joanna Gift

I am working on a new set of poses, it will be named "Selene", here is a sneak preview!
[doll.] Selene 02

TP to [doll.] (formerly [S.LOVES]) to find all these lovely poses!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taygete/89/41/25

Have a great day!
Suri, xoxo
http://suridoll.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment