Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[S.LOVES] Update - NEW STUFF!!!

So I have been lazy and dissappeared from the update blog for some time! Rest assured, I am busy in other areas as well! I finally kicked myself back into gear to make some more poses. If you are not aware already, Mashooka Designs have moved to its own sim, and I, of course, moved with them! To celebrate the new location I have put some new prizes in the lucky boards, some new creations and some gift poses. Are you ready to see the posters? :))

TP to [S.LOVES]

First let me show you the new releases:

1. [S.LOVES] NEWLYWEDS COUPLE POSE
[S.LOVES] Newlyweds

This has to be my favorite pose out of the bunch; Matt came up with the idea and we made the pose and the poster, look so good! We had a fun time compiling this :)

2. [S.LOVES] BODY ON ME COUPLE POSE
[S.LOVES] BODY ON ME COUPLE POSE

THESE 2 POSES WILL BE MARKED DOWN TO $10L FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS, TAKE ADVANTAGE!

3. [S.LOVES] DOOM (single pose)
[S.LOVES] Doom

4. [S.LOVES] SUMMER (single pose)
[S.LOVES] SUMMER POSE

5. [S.LOVES] GLITTER (single pose)
[S.LOVE] Glitter

TP to [S.LOVES]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I will show you the prizes inside the lucky board! Letters/numbers change every 10 mins, good luck :)

1. [S.LOVES] Models Pole LIGHT VERSION
Models Pole LIGHT VERSION

2. [S.LOVES] SUNDANCE (single pose)
[S.LOVES] SUNDANCE

3. [S.LOVES] KITTEN (single pose)
[S.LOVES] KITTEN

4. [S.LOVES] HAND IN HAND COUPLE POSE
hand In Handd

TP to [S.LOVES]

Don't forget the older releases as well!

My pet horse Toby

Suri, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment