Friday, June 12, 2009

[S.LOVES] Update - LUCKY BOARDS

YES that's right, we now have lucky boards!!! I have put out 2 for the moment to see how you guys like it. There are now 3 gifts in total, let me show you what they are!

1. My signature Model's Pose ~Light Version~ *Lucky board only!!!*
Models Pole LIGHT VERSION

LBO

If you like the full version (12 poses), but have not bought a set, here is your chance to take home a light version, 3 poses installed inside this bright blue neon pole, it's bright enough to set a party alive!

Lucky board changes every 10 mins, demo included in store, come try it out!

Here is the Full version Model's Pose, sold at full price:
[S.LOVES] Model's Pole Poster

2. "Posers" Couple Pose:
[S.LOVES] Posers Couple Pose

This remains one of my favorite couple poses, it's simple, easy and GREAT for posing! Thank you Takeshi for posing with me on that day, we look absolutely gorgeous!!

3. [S.LOVES] Lux:
[S.LOVES] LUX Pose

Sensual pose, just cuz I want to! One of my favorite single poses, you can now grab this from the lucky boards ;p

We also have a NEW item out today, this one is really fun!!
Are you an animal lover? Behold, I present to you...Toby!! My extremely well behaved pet horse, he lets me pose on them all day without whining...you can try Toby out at the mainstore! I have rezzed 2 outside of the store so you and a loved one can go ride together!

[S.LOVES] My pet horse Toby

For the *FIRST* 24 hours, it is marked down 50% from its original price. Buy this for only $40L for the *FIRST* 24 hours, price will promptly be restored after 24 hours!!!

My Pet Horse Toby
My Pet Horse Toby
My Pet Horse Toby
My Pet Horse Toby

[S.LOVES] My Pet Horse Toby

It really is a fun addition to your home, or simply just to have fun with your friends!

Thank you to all my friends for the encouragement, including Tomoyo, Takeshi, Matteoo, Dimitri, Lauryn & Creamy!!! I am so happy you guys like Toby!

Good luck with the lucky boards & hope you like Toby as well!!

Style note:
1. MIEL AM TULIP TOP - VINO
2. MIEL AM TULIP SCULPTED PRIM SKIRT W/ 3 COLOR BELT - LICORICE
3. Hair: W&Ylucky board gift
4. Heels: *Kookie* Chic Heels - Ink
5. Bangles: *Kookie* - Spangle Mixed bracelets

Suri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment